Artistic Network upgrades to Webonizer
The Artistic Network is now running on the Webonizer Content Management System. For the most part, most members will not notice many changes as Webonizer was developed by the developers of the Artistic Network. Most changes that Artistic Network members will notice are changes in directory structures. Some bookmarks may have to be updated.
One major change is that the RSS Feed links must be updated. All addresses for all membersâ€™ RSS Feeds have been changed to accommodate the standard Webonizer structure.
By using Webonizer, the Artistic Network will experience some faster development rates as it is now part of a modularized Content Management System designed for multiple levels of services.
A few more changes members will notice:
- Updating Multiple media files in an article/profile can be done in a group rather than individually.
- Articles can now be flagged to use FULL HTML (allowing finer control over how an article displays when using various HTML tags). Formerly, all articles automatically broke content at newlines, which could be disastrous when HTML was broken with newlines.
- Login Security has been increasedâ€”if someone has four consecutive failed login attempts, their IP address is banned from logging in for fifteen minutes.
There are other changes with the update, but most are behind the scenes.
- Website Upgrades
Information on upgrades applied to the features and functions on the Artistic Network website.
- New Text Format Tools
- New Music Pages
- Troubleshooting Page Now Online
- Page Errors fixed, New Ones Found
- First Name Bug Fixed
- Character Set Changed
- New Topics added to Article Menus
- Events Search Utility Upgraded
- Feature Search Upgrade
- Viewing Preference Upgrade
- Accessibility Upgrades
- More Accessibility and Viewing Preference Upgrades
- Major Site Upgrades
- New Artist Marketing Tools
- Member Newsletter Subscription Form
- Guestbook System Updates
- FireFox Form Display Fix
- Document Search Results Upgrade
- Guest Icon Size Requirement Changed
- New Email Verification Enforcement
- Featured Articles Procedure Change
- New Account Email Options
- Hit Counter Update
- Major Media File Upgrades
- New Visual Upgrades
- Join Form Updated
- New Username and Password Restrictions
- Artistic Network upgrades to Webonizer
- New Upgrades
- New WYSIWYG Editor for Articles