New Email Verification Enforcement
When an email from a member's guestbook, mail link or our regular site update gets bounced to us, we mark that member's account as having bounced an email.
This will remove the member's contact and guestbook links, and it will restrict some of the tools that member has on the site.
To re-activate your account, simply log in to the site and click "Verify My Email" or simply click here.
Reasons for bounced emails include the following:
Inaccurate Email Address If you enter an inaccurate email address (mispelled, inactive, etc) all mail sent to you through our site will bounce. Check to see if your Email Address is accurate in your Account Profile.
Mailbox Full Some ISPs and web hosts limit the amount of email your email account can hold. If your email mailbox is full, your emails may be bounced back to us.
Spam Filters While we have a very strict anti-spam policy, your ISP, web domain or email client may be marking us as spam. You must update your ISP, webmail or email program's filters to allow emails from our domain.
Image Filters Most emails from our site include graphics, artwork and/or photos. You must update your email account to accept emails with embedded graphics.
- Website Upgrades
Information on upgrades applied to the features and functions on the Artistic Network website.
- New Text Format Tools
- New Music Pages
- Troubleshooting Page Now Online
- Page Errors fixed, New Ones Found
- First Name Bug Fixed
- Character Set Changed
- New Topics added to Article Menus
- Events Search Utility Upgraded
- Feature Search Upgrade
- Viewing Preference Upgrade
- Accessibility Upgrades
- More Accessibility and Viewing Preference Upgrades
- Major Site Upgrades
- New Artist Marketing Tools
- Member Newsletter Subscription Form
- Guestbook System Updates
- FireFox Form Display Fix
- Document Search Results Upgrade
- Guest Icon Size Requirement Changed
- New Email Verification Enforcement
- Featured Articles Procedure Change
- New Account Email Options
- Hit Counter Update
- Major Media File Upgrades
- New Visual Upgrades
- Join Form Updated
- New Username and Password Restrictions
- Artistic Network upgrades to Webonizer
- New Upgrades
- New WYSIWYG Editor for Articles