Major Site Upgrades
The new spam control feature comes as spammers are at an all-time high. The system hopes to cut down on emails generated from automatic posts (spam bots). The system further allows members to block unwanted content.
The newsletter upgrade is intended to become a powerful marketing tool for all artists wishing to promote their work in a professional and effective manner.
We have also upgraded the event system on the site. Events may now have an "End Date" if the event spans multiple days. The new "Fixed Location" checkbox is the field that turns the map generator on or off--meaning that when unchecked, events no longer need a city or street address, which may be appropriate for regional events.
Members may find more information on both of these topics in the FAQ sections of the site when logged in. Also see our Member Newsletter Policies.
- Website Upgrades
Information on upgrades applied to the features and functions on the Artistic Network website.
- New Text Format Tools
- New Music Pages
- Troubleshooting Page Now Online
- Page Errors fixed, New Ones Found
- First Name Bug Fixed
- Character Set Changed
- New Topics added to Article Menus
- Events Search Utility Upgraded
- Feature Search Upgrade
- Viewing Preference Upgrade
- Accessibility Upgrades
- More Accessibility and Viewing Preference Upgrades
- Major Site Upgrades
- New Artist Marketing Tools
- Member Newsletter Subscription Form
- Guestbook System Updates
- FireFox Form Display Fix
- Document Search Results Upgrade
- Guest Icon Size Requirement Changed
- New Email Verification Enforcement
- Featured Articles Procedure Change
- New Account Email Options
- Hit Counter Update
- Major Media File Upgrades
- New Visual Upgrades
- Join Form Updated
- New Username and Password Restrictions
- Artistic Network upgrades to Webonizer
- New Upgrades
- New WYSIWYG Editor for Articles